shooter stats

Discuss heroes, skills, item setups, and even make a guide!
kngaming22
Kobolt Lord

shooter stats

Post by kngaming22 » Thu May 16, 2019 3:25 am

best stats for soloing at early to mid bosses (up to FN if possible). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

voyagesdelame
Polar Bear Giant

Re: shooter stats

Post by voyagesdelame » Wed May 22, 2019 1:22 pm

I did agi shooter and can solo Rec (not too hard), haven't tried FN yet. This is my setup, all done solo:

- Bullet of Ruin
- Helm of battle
- Demonis, the Devil Lord's Ring
- Cruoris, the Armor of Blood
- Frozen Heart

Used CCW until I got Frozen Heart, then turned it into CA Icon.
Two upgrades remain: I need to make Devil Blaster, and Grim Visage. When I finish those I will try FN and if FN is doable, then I can get Latea on solo.
If I get very lucky and get an SO from MA, then I will create Guardian Vest too.

If you prefer to go Int shooter, then you want to aim for Red Cross as the weapon and gear that adds int. Such as the armor from SQ and EOTA. Int shooter heals more HP but deals less damage. Eventually I will create gear for both.

Combos:
Q R Q E - two twinstar hits, and break shot hits under the 15% damage boost. Target break shot (e) at maximum allowed range for the damage boost.
R T - cast r and then move forward, get as close as possible, cast T. Stardust rain (t) active deals about 5 times break shot's damage.
F R T E - stand next to the boss. Cast F at the farthest away range where the boss is still in the circle. Cast R to push the boss into the middle of the ulti, then run forward and cast stardust rain, end with E. Comet storm (f) does about the same damage as stardust rain (t) but it also stops most bosses from casting skills.

Vs corruptor rectus:
Deal damage to the boss without using T or F. You need them for the waves.
To start with, press W shortly before the initial damage burst of the fight, then autoattack until AMS wears off
Use Q E R skills to damage to 75%
Use R T on the avenger but don't let him get too close. Run away and kite with Q E R skills until dead.
Around 50%, lure Rec to the center area, slightly down/left from the life orb. Do not hit the life orb.
Trigger the 50% wave, cast F on the mobs and then T. If done right, the knockback will move you away and mobs die without exploding on you. Kite the avenger until dead.
WAIT for cooldown on F. This is important, you'll die if you try the final phase without F.
Get him around 25% and wait for him to AMS to waste it.
Trigger 25% wave in the same place as 50% wave and cast F T on the boss, triggering the life orb with the same attack
Run away and kite the boss until dead. Try killing before life orb wears out.

anyways flaming nightmare is a lot harder than rec and idk if it's possible solo with this char but I will try it

kngaming22
Kobolt Lord

Re: shooter stats

Post by kngaming22 » Sat May 25, 2019 7:52 am

Thanks alot. !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: