Elementalist Guide

Discuss heroes, skills, item setups, and even make a guide!
C101Nine
Dragon Turtle

Elementalist Guide

Post by C101Nine » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:04 pm

Now it is rather a listing of abilities than a real guide. It took about an hour to create and upload images. Later I will add items and tips.

Elementalist ability
Show
Seal of Wind
Show

Seal of Flame
Show

Seal of Water
Show

Seal of Lightning
Show

Seal of Earth
Show

Elemental Link
Show

Seal of Chaos
Show

[Low item]

Hood: Suitable for any available item, the main thing that you should pay attention to is the amount of armor received. The easiest way to get a helmet from weak bosses like Wallachia Deathknight Lord or Ruler of Flame Ragnaar, or summon and kill Hydra and Jack (need 240 and 260 lvl)

Robe: First you need to get a robe with a mammoth, then it needs to be improved. Since basically you will not contact the boss, you should only be afraid of their abilities, which can kill you instantly or cause a lot of damage. From the second Rob will save, in addition, it also gives a bonus to health, which will get your summons.

Ring: It is preferable to get a bag with Jack or King Kong, but if you are not lucky, any ring giving health and a little bit of characteristics will be very useful, because thanks to it your summons will become stronger.

Weapone: The initial staffs basically have no special differences, at least for the Elementalist. So, choose the one that gives you the most intelligence.

Wing: In the beginning you need Walrus Skin Cloak or Hard turtle shell, they will give you some armor and health. If you still want, you can get wings with teleport, with a poisonous tree.

[Medium item]

Hood: For the middle of the game, you need to collect Helm of Battle or get Eye of the Abyss. With helm of battle movement speed you and your assistants will be much higher, which will greatly simplify the murder of the same Mad Clown, so you get protection from magic. Thanks to Eye of the Abyss, you will get additional helpers that can buy you time to recharge the main.

Robe: It will be ideal to get a Fairy Robe, as killing mana ancient does not cause any problems, and Rob, in addition to protection and intelligence gives a bonus to health. Slightly worse things are with Robe of Everfrost, which, although it will give more armor, thanks to the passive effect, but does not give a bonus to health, and the passive effect works only when you are beaten, which is also not very convenient.

Ring: If you're lucky enough to get dark matter, it is absolutely necessary to make a Living Dragon Heart, but if Demon Lord is greedy, you can knock out Winter Rose, whose chance is about two higher.

Weapone: One of the simplest, but not the weakest staffs, is Ripple Snow, giving you intelligence, health, and a good active effect. Then there is Staff of Madness, with similar characteristics and useful effect and Earth Pillar Benziena. If you are lucky to find a good team, I recommend to stop at Spiritus, the Sword of Elements.

Wing: In fact, you need the wings or with all the characteristics or giving intelligence and health. If you are lucky on Corrupt Crystal Fragment, you can immediately make Corrupt Crystal Wings, they will give you a good bonus to regeneration and characteristics, as well as increase your skill damage. Just fit improved wings with a dragon, namely Fairy Wings. And finally, what I decided to collect-Frozen Heart, wings giving you an aura of slowing and magical resistance.

Edited by RockLeeNBU - Fixed the image and spoilers not showing up properly due to the upgraded website

starnival
Kobolt Lord

Re: Elementalist Guide

Post by starnival » Mon May 06, 2019 9:41 am

What a good guide, you do not know how it has been useful to me, I thank you very much
It would be great if you finished it
I hope you are good luck

Hey, it would not be great if the textures come back before, the ones that are now very childish or not...