Krkanluk and theblackarrow07 NINJA ATTEMPT!

Not enough information/evidence.
Azuredrago
Tentacle Lord
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Re: Krkanluk and theblackarrow07 NINJA ATTEMPT!

Post by Azuredrago » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:26 pm

U should understand 1 simple thing. ppl from Zelus community are not connected to each other (mostly) thats why u need this rules in zelus host and thats why we(our rules) are different. lets finish this discussion.

theblackarrow07
Mammoth
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:15 am

Re: Krkanluk and theblackarrow07 NINJA ATTEMPT!

Post by theblackarrow07 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:27 pm

MIKKELOSTEMAD wrote:
snipergenius wrote:hey mikk, ya the rules on this forum only apply to zelus[tw] bot. Any other games or bots are subject to there own personal rules.

sorry to hear you lost out on lifestone because of it, or almost lost it.
Yeah I am well aware that these rules only apply to zelus. But I wanted to warn people, because these games are public on Bnet and it would suck if someone actually lost an item because they are a secret clan that don't tell their rules at the beginning of the game.
My point with this thread was to warn other players to stay away from these guys if they want a nice game, and not a game with some people who makes weird rules after boss kills.

"PS" blackarrow, you weren't nice at all lol.
ur opinion doesnot make sense to me xD xD

MIKKELOSTEMAD
Spider
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:58 pm

Re: Krkanluk and theblackarrow07 NINJA ATTEMPT!

Post by MIKKELOSTEMAD » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:51 pm

theblackarrow07 wrote:
MIKKELOSTEMAD wrote:
snipergenius wrote:hey mikk, ya the rules on this forum only apply to zelus[tw] bot. Any other games or bots are subject to there own personal rules.

sorry to hear you lost out on lifestone because of it, or almost lost it.
Yeah I am well aware that these rules only apply to zelus. But I wanted to warn people, because these games are public on Bnet and it would suck if someone actually lost an item because they are a secret clan that don't tell their rules at the beginning of the game.
My point with this thread was to warn other players to stay away from these guys if they want a nice game, and not a game with some people who makes weird rules after boss kills.

"PS" blackarrow, you weren't nice at all lol.
ur opinion doesnot make sense to me xD xD
Opinion? You mean point? Ok let me make it as easy as possible to understand.

Random people on bnet (you still following?) who are playing public games, doesn't know that you guys have rules for your games. So either make your game private or tell people your special rules before killing a boss, so there will be no misunderstanding when an item drops. I don't understand how this "point/opinion" whatever you call it, is hard to understand. I created this thread so other people don't end in my situation if they play with you guys. You can't just make up rules after killing a boss and expect to get all the items to your clan if you didn't tell EVERYONE in the game about it before killing a boss.
Let's be honest, your clan tried to ninja a lifestone, and no one likes ninjas, so this thread "may" help other people who don't know you guys.

Azuredrago
Tentacle Lord
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Re: Krkanluk and theblackarrow07 NINJA ATTEMPT!

Post by Azuredrago » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:09 pm

well typical zelus thinking. U see things only from ur side no matter what.

U know for some ppl newcomers with crimson gear (who join private game - ent dont autohost tw and think he can roll everything cos made 0,1%dmg to boss) like pain in the ..(ouh im sorry).

teehee15
Troll Lord
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Re: Krkanluk and theblackarrow07 NINJA ATTEMPT!

Post by teehee15 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:53 pm

MIKKELOSTEMAD wrote:
Opinion? You mean point? Ok let me make it as easy as possible to understand.

Random people on bnet (you still following?) who are playing public games, doesn't know that you guys have rules for your games. So either make your game private or tell people your special rules before killing a boss, so there will be no misunderstanding when an item drops. I don't understand how this "point/opinion" whatever you call it, is hard to understand. I created this thread so other people don't end in my situation if they play with you guys. You can't just make up rules after killing a boss and expect to get all the items to your clan if you didn't tell EVERYONE in the game about it before killing a boss.
Let's be honest, your clan tried to ninja a lifestone, and no one likes ninjas, so this thread "may" help other people who don't know you guys.
The error in your viewing is that you see them as making up the rules AFTER the boss has died, but the rules were there before, you just didn't know them. As seen in other Zelus reports, ignorance isn't bliss and therefore your argument is invalid.
Zelus rules also say that a player must contribute in order to attempt at a roll, since no replay has been provided, we cannot judge the aide that MIKKELOSTEMAD gave, however from the posts, it looks like he may have not aided. Running in at the last second doesn't count as aiding as past cases have been ruled.

User avatar
xNelee
Divine Angel
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:16 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Krkanluk and theblackarrow07 NINJA ATTEMPT!

Post by xNelee » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:13 pm

Are you serious?

I was never a friend of those 'Zelus Rules' mainly, Geared people help ungeared people and then they want items after they did actually nothing.
Blackarrow and his community are nice guys and actually fair, I think youre just mad they didn't gear you.
It was an asshole move from you ANYWAYS for ninja'ing it at that point. You just made people hate you, gj.
Nothing to comment more at that point.
Image

User avatar
IAmSirWes
Giant Golem
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:10 am

Re: Krkanluk and theblackarrow07 NINJA ATTEMPT!

Post by IAmSirWes » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:23 pm

xNelee wrote:Are you serious?

I was never a friend of those 'Zelus Rules' mainly, Geared people help ungeared people and then they want items after they did actually nothing.
Blackarrow and his community are nice guys and actually fair, I think youre just mad they didn't gear you.
It was an asshole move from you ANYWAYS for ninja'ing it at that point. You just made people hate you, gj.
Nothing to comment more at that point.
Did you even read? You sound a bit biased.


Also why does this report have 2 pages on a game that wasn't even on the Zelus bot? Thats a bit ridiculous. This thread should of been locked as soon as we knew it wasn't on the bot.
This is a blank Signature.

Locked