Page 1 of 2

EddardStark - Verbal harassment

Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:59 am
by Oodyov
Your Bnet name:
Oodyov

Name and color of the player you are reporting:
EddardStark, purple

Reason you are reporting player:
He's been verbal abusing from the start of the game, and he started to harass me for no logical reason. Even if I asked him to stop, he just refused and continued on calling me different names. I don't think our community need such players with bad attitude.

Time where reason occured:
The verbal abuse started early, but the harassment occured around 7 minutes.


I already told you that you should be careful with your language. Timebanned for 5 days disrespectful talking.

-pazzy

Re: EddardStark - Verbal harassment

Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:06 am
by EddardStarkHueMaster
Oodyov wrote:Your Bnet name:
Oodyov

Name and color of the player you are reporting:
EddardStark, purple

Reason you are reporting player:
He's been verbal abusing from the start of the game, and he started to harass me for no logical reason. Even if I asked him to stop, he just refused and continued on calling me different names. I don't think our community need such players with bad attitude.

Time where reason occured:
The verbal abuse started early, but the harassment occured around 7 minutes.
Oh plresh you're acting as if my attitude is a force to be taken seriously but go ahead i don't mind.

Re: EddardStark - Verbal harassment

Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:59 am
by SuperSane
Edd's angry because he isn't #1 dark knight.

Re: EddardStark - Verbal harassment

Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:24 am
by EddardStarkHueMaster
SuperSane wrote:Edd's angry because he isn't #1 dark knight.
Lol fuck you i'm still #1 i just need 1 item to fullfil that so gtfo

Re: EddardStark - Verbal harassment

Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:24 am
by RockLeeNBU
Don't mind Edd, Hes just like that all the time. He may hate your guts but deep down, somewhere in his heart, he knows that he ......................doesn't really care if he hates you or not.

Re: EddardStark - Verbal harassment

Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:41 am
by EddardStarkHueMaster
RockLeeNBU wrote:Don't mind Edd, Hes just like that all the time. He may hate your guts but deep down, somewhere in his heart, he knows that he ......................doesn't really care if he hates you or not.
First person to understand me but i won't say i hate anyone i just don't give a fuck and just say whatever but good shit :)

Re: EddardStark - Verbal harassment

Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:06 am
by xNelee
I am still mad at Edd when he ninja'd my CA Feather on MMH D:, too good I dropped it 1 game afterwards again xD

Re: EddardStark - Verbal harassment

Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:45 pm
by EddardStarkHueMaster
xNelee wrote:I am still mad at Edd when he ninja'd my CA Feather on MMH D:, too good I dropped it 1 game afterwards again xD
Don't start this bs again.

Re: EddardStark - Verbal harassment

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:24 am
by superchinky
EddardStarkHueMaster wrote:
RockLeeNBU wrote:Don't mind Edd, Hes just like that all the time. He may hate your guts but deep down, somewhere in his heart, he knows that he ......................doesn't really care if he hates you or not.
First person to understand me but i won't say i hate anyone i just don't give a fuck and just say whatever but good shit :)
baby....

Re: EddardStark - Verbal harassment

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:38 am
by EddardStarkHueMaster
superchinky wrote:
EddardStarkHueMaster wrote:
RockLeeNBU wrote:Don't mind Edd, Hes just like that all the time. He may hate your guts but deep down, somewhere in his heart, he knows that he ......................doesn't really care if he hates you or not.
First person to understand me but i won't say i hate anyone i just don't give a fuck and just say whatever but good shit :)
baby....
Baby superfunky pls