Which one is the best?

Discuss heroes, skills, item setups, and even make a guide!
Jyugo
Silverback Wolf

Which one is the best?

Post by Jyugo » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:29 am

hello everyone.
i need to ask this because i got so confuse of it

Merchant STR DPS build / Merchant INT SUPP build <- which one is the best base on the speciality item? for teamfight and for solo? thanks for that

Hermit AGI DPS build / Hermit STR or ALL STAT SUPP build <- which one is the best? for teamfight and for solo? thanks for that

Dark Knight STR DPS build / Dark Knight INT SUPP build <- which one is the best? for teamfight and for solo? thanks for that

anyone who can answer. reallly appreciate for that thank you so much. have a nice day :D :D

Urim03
Flame Nightmare

Re: Which one is the best?

Post by Urim03 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:53 pm

Hello, you probably should play them the way that makes you enjoy the most, they all have their pros and cons.

Merchant str is more damage than int, but int gets to give more supporting ability (that ain't increase allies' damage)

Hermit agi deals obviously more damage but gives less utility than str int or all stats build.

DK I honnestly don't know, I'm way too outdated in the game, but I guess by reading spells you can tell what str gives more and what int gives more.

Honnestly if I was you, I wouldn't bother on which is the best but what is the funniest to play. If proc item merchant is the thing that makes you enjoy the game the most, then just do it even if it's not god tier. Game ain't restricted enough to bother on what is the best, it is not a competitive game like lol,dota etc... just enjoy it the way you want. Get an objective and follow it, rather than follow people's objective on characters. I usually did less good when I was following my allies' build suggestion, just because it didn't fit my playstyle.

But I guess if my answer ain't enough for you, some main of each will eventually come respond to you, I just don't think it's the right choice to blindlessly listen to people and play the way they want. Even if you were looking for the "perfect build" I believe it would be best for you to find it out by yourself and by playing.
Spoiler
Show
Gib these wings on SM|Image

ItsMiiHerpADerp
Furbolg Giant

Re: Which one is the best?

Post by ItsMiiHerpADerp » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:01 am

Ok I have no information about Hermit or DK but I'm just here to mention that Merch should only be going STR as there is 0 INT scaling skills! Merch is a set support hero in my opinion, if you want to build a dps hero pick someone else!
Image ~Ciao