Role raid of this class is pretty much DPS but compare to other DPS classes you also have buff and heal with you can support your teammates a little bit. About how hard is it, well its not that easy for sure, any mistakes in combos will cost you a lot of damage also this class is not that durable so you have to dodge as much spells from enmies as is only possible this way for sure you gonna be more usefull.
NR 8 set its option for autoattacks build with spell damage
1. As you can see from picture Q makes u dash back witch sometimes helps witch getting away from mobs that hug you and makes u block your movement.
2. Shoot a powerful arrow of fire witch deals DMG on target that you aim for and at same time explodes witch does DMG around where ur Q stops, cuz that spell can't penetrate targets it stops on first that is on the way.
3. "Deals % bonus damage to stunned targets" witch means if you use your Q on stunned target it adds more DMG from explosion but for current version of map it also does extra DMG to targets even if they use some kind of super armor which prevents bosses from being stunned, but as I write before bonus DMG still working on your target.
W - Freezing Shot
1. Compared to our Q this spell pierces all targets on the way and at same time "Slows enemies".
2. Its more practical to use when you have on line lot of enemies also as you can see it does more DMG with one shot of W then witch Q.
Passive - Elven Arrow
1. Elven Arrow while auto attacking gives you stack (max to two of them), which you can use to refersh your Q or W and also deal 30% bonus damage with them.
2. Try to use your auto attack as often as you can to get stacks, depending of situation and bow that you play with use Q or W. For example with bow FrostBane or Everfrost Bane better to spam W because these two bows have special effect for Bow Master but about it you can read in items description above.
3. For summary this passive, as in point "2" when you have two stack go with:
Q Q Q W or W W W and quick Q (for bonus damage on stunned target).
When you got just one stack then go with:
Q Q W or W W and quick Q (for bonus damage on stunned target).
E - Guardian Scout
1. So as you can see on first lines of screen "increases nearby hero's attack damage and main stat by 12% (melee heroes receive only half of effect)". That makes you get position that you are still in safe distance from your enemies and also give your buff from E to teammates which for sure helps in fights.
2. Your Guardian Scout helps you with additional DMG while you auto attack enemies and that also "can critically strike". That means auto attack as often as possible and while your spells are on cooldowns.
3. [Active] heals you and also your allies in 400 radius for 8% of their max life. That's really cool at higher tier bosses and makes your hero more useful for team, use if your allies are in hard situations, lasts up to maximum of 5 seconds.
4. While [Active] you and your teammates get movement speed increased by 40%which helps when you get slowed by area or enemies for 5 seconds.
R - Pure Storm
1. With this spell you can stun enemies for 3 seconds and also while you attack it deals pure DMG 4 times, that means it doesnt activate pure damage of your every auto attack but just 4 of them. Also pure DMG can critically strike so if that possible at current situation just auto attacks under your R till it ends.
2. For more experienced player you can mix auto attacks under R with these two combos that you read about below:
Q Q Q W or W W W and quick Q // Q Q W or W W and quick Q.
3. Purestorm Shot also can help you or your teammates reposition to run from danger and delay boss spells (not all of them but most of).
T - Arrow Rain
1. It has 3 element properties: Fire / Ice / Chaos
a) Fire Arrow type deals the most damage and increases radius by 50%.
b) Ice Arrow type deals the least damage but provides 3.5 seconds stun.
c) Chaos Arrow type deals a lot of damage, stuns enemies for 3.5 seconds and reduces their armor by 175.
Heartseeker has 5 projectiles that follow the target you casted on, it will also splash onto nearby enemies (small radius). It will also follow other targets nearby, try to cast it on isolated target for more damage.
2. Using T will make you invulnerable for duration of cast (you can avoid most of spells like that, HearSeeeker T including some instant kill ones)
3. Combo: Depending on the type you want to use.
a) Fire Arrow type combo: Spend stacks on W (if you have FrostBane or EverFrostBane) or Q (with other bows) follow by R (add autoattacks for bonus pure damage) T QQQ W or WWW Q (for 2 stacks).
QQ W or WW Q (for 1 stack).
b) Ice Arrow type combo: Spend stacks on W (if you have FrostBane or EverFrostBane) or Q (with other bows) followed by T and then R (add autoattacks for bonus pure damage) QQQ W or WWW Q (for 2 stacks).
QQ W or WW Q (for 1 stack).
c) Chaos Arrow type combo: Spend all stacks on Q combo (QQQ W for 2 stacks) (QQ W for 1 stack) followed by T and then R (add autoattacks for bonus pure damage) QQQ W (for 2 stacks) or QQ W (for 1 stack).
F - Magic Ballista
1. First and most importand is that you have to get postion which makes your ultimate hit with every projectile which you get way more damage. Your ultimate also give you additional 6 stacks for that mean you have to spam with Q or W (depend of bow and situation).
2. Last projectile from F deals the most damage of 6 projectiles and also stun enemies in radius.
3. Combo: Depending of bow you using.
a) Everythink as it was with your T combo but at the end add F then spam with QQQQQQ
b) Everythink as it was with your T combo but at the end add F then spam with WWWWWW
This items you should use in combo before your T
Cruoris, the Armor of Blood or Benedict, the Crimson Armor of Blood
Grim Visage // Crown of Composure
If you have Dragon Mask
and you want get full stacks on it for increase damage with spam of Q or W from F stacks, you should use it at start of combo.
If you have Ring of Time
You have to activate it after use your T for Resets the last ability cast and again use T then followed by F
Almost at most of minors fights you just have to keep safe distance and deal DMG from combos that was writen above if you will follow that you are totally good enough.
About Fight vs Skeleton King Desperia:
Use your ultimate combo at start. Mosty keep max range as your auto attacks range and dont let summons from Skeleton King hit you and also if you keep enough range from enemies you can easy follow your combos. This way you don't really must care on Skeleton King stomps and just keep your E for heal yourself and teammates on skulls when Skeleton King casts Fall other then that use your E when you get pulled by summons from Boss or when you get hit from other his spells.
About Fight vs Ancient Ent:
Again, make sure that you in postion that enemies can't really hit you. Take care on Storm (if you in postion from is no way to run out of range then just use T if you have it for dodge DMG from Storm) other then that just follow your combos and heal yourself and teammates with E when you/team takes DMG from orbs. Use your ultimate at Ancient Ent when one of two Elders died. At last think just dont hit Elders when they use reflect.
About Fight vs Zombie Lord:
Same as always just keep safe distance to dont take DMG from enmies. Stun Acos if you can since Bow Master have a lot of stuns that shouldn't be problem to use ur spells sometimes on Acos. Use your E when your life get low our when you get hit after infection, also use it while Zombie Lord casting Star. Other then that ult at last phase of life and try dont get hits from infected mini zombies or boss.
About fight vs Archangel Samael:
As range hero ofc keep safe distance from boss and just follow your combos also care on Samael DMG reduction spell arround 55/60% to don't waste your Damage on it, after that he will cast it also when your DMG is low and you can't kill him fast enough or team just dyign and heals boss. Always keep your spot in wheel, never change it and confuse teamates. Try to don't overstun boss cuz other way you will just make your mele teamates life worst nightmare since when you overstun boss he will pushback everyone in his range. Also when you keep safe distance is easier to run out from runes and also when they spawn use your E when you get like 2-3 spawned under you, other then that just use your E when Samael namecalls you and just use ultimate at last phase of fight or use it when you feel luck of damage to proc second wheel (arround 40%) first wheel is on arround 80%)).
About Fight vs Shadow Dragon:
If you have Rign of Time just use it on first phase and follow T combo for hit quick 50% of boss life (remember to use Ring of Time to refresh T). When you get mark just stay away from teammates to don't kill them with area DMG of mark. Also use your E when your HP gettig low or when you and teammates has to cross water cuz it makes DMG to you also, thats mean dont stay in water during fight. Use ultimate mostly on 3 minis or where your team wants you to do it. Also Keep enough range for let you easier dodge breach from boss, other way you will get huge DMG on face and you wouldnt be able to get heals for few next seconds. And try to dodge silence with is purple circles on gorund.