a compatible version, to play online

Discuss anything relevant to The World RPG! Make sure you join the official TWRPG Discord for direct contact with community!
ahritk06
Spider

a compatible version, to play online

Post by ahritk06 »

someone can give me a version of the game to be able to play online, my version when you play with friends is the map loading screen, as they don't have the map and it crashes on 42 when they enter the room, I'm using the version ( 1.27.1.7085)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RockLeeNBU
Mana Ancient

Re: a compatible version, to play online

Post by RockLeeNBU »

First I'd recommend joining the official discord (found on the front page of this forum)

Next you should get the latest version of the map, which is 61a. You are on 59q. you can find the latest on the discord. (maps aren't being updated on this forum anymore)

Lastly, you can find an FAQ in the server fixing the issue.

Just to give you more visibility on it though, you can follow the instructions below:

check your wc3 folder for forcefixsizelimit file and delete it. Make sure both players are on the same version of wc3 as well.
That said, for people that don't have that file in the first place, you can download this file and put it in your wc3 folder and restart wc3. Each player that wants to play in lan with each other need to do this.