Unban UBanMe

Rejected Ban Appeals
UBanMe
Spider

Unban UBanMe

Post by UBanMe » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:22 am

I don't hack, so take me off that ban list.

Rejected.
Evidence has shown you played with a cheated map.

~ HvsH

tonton302
Kobolt Lord

Re: Unban UBanMe

Post by tonton302 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:15 am

I'm pretty sure that ban list is only for the Garena clan. I don't think it applies to Zelus at all.

HvsH
Shadow Dragon

Post by HvsH » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:19 am

Waiting for Oscar to provide a shed of light on the matter.
If not, I will attempt to have you removed off banlist for Zelus (clan bl is not within my domain)

Please remember to keep calm and collected in the chat.
And I havent done FN in a long time so I cannot judge your potentially flawed FN strategy.
Personally, I dont buy your story very well - unless you could name that priest and water mage you did FN with.

UBanMe
Spider

Post by UBanMe » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:05 am

In honesty, I don't have screenshots or replays for anything, I never knew that you had to fernish, copies of your raids. I'll start to do that. I don't use my MA anymore because I have been barraged wit hate over a nightmare ring. Now I play a Sniper and FM. I don't mind if I'm banned anymore, I have moved past it. If your community feels the need to keep me banned, then I guess it's by twrpg communities best judgement. So I thank you for your replies, and forgive me for for my post about a clan ban on community forum.

Regards,

UBanMe
*-The silent thinker, with humble plans-*.

IXOscarXI
Giant Golem

Post by IXOscarXI » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:29 am

Seems you already know by now that my it's my PERSONAL BANLIST and not related to the forum in any way.
As for why you were banned I don't actually remember since I put your name there long time ago if I remember correctly you had ring or reaper or ring of nightmare and other rare items without any replay nor could you name any players with whom you killed FN.Since you were added long ago and I didn't know HvsH,he doesn't know why you were added.
Also in the forum chat you wrote this(http://prntscr.com/3sny6l).Since you have no idea FN goes invulnerable I doubt even more that you killed it.
Also for playing your sniper you wanted to roll on dark wings at <level 310 and said that you don't agree with our idea of fairness and that even a level 80 should be able to roll for the drop.I don't see why you want to play with us if you don't agree with our idea of fairness.You can play on zelus bot though as it's entirely separate from my personal list of hackers.
For my personal banlist talk to me on garena or use pm since it's unrelated to this forum.We consider anyone with FN/Rectus items without replay as hackers unless they can atleast tell us who they killed it with since they obviously aren't soloable(unless you are ........nvm :P no offence).
As for why I don't play with hackers(or whom I consider hackers)
greenFruit wrote: A lot of old players asked me to discontinue translation because there are no big problems playing the game untranslated, and cheaters go rampage with translated maps.
Since it clearly affects the english map(which I play).
Last edited by IXOscarXI on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

xNelee
Divine Angel

Post by xNelee » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:32 am

Lol, prolly hes one of the SaichiFox friends :D

IXOscarXI
Giant Golem

Post by IXOscarXI » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:42 am

UBanMe wrote:I don't hack, so take me off that ban list.
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 527710.w3g
This replay tells me things differently.